Chase is a leader in the financial services industry, providing banking, mortgages, credit cards, loans, payment processing and investment services to 50 million customers - 1 out of every 6 Americans. As a division of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM), we:
- serve 21 million households with consumer banking relationships
- lent $17 billion to small businesses in 2011
- are one of the nation's largest credit card issuers, with more than 64 million credit cards in circulation
- service 8 million mortgage and home equity loans
While we operate across a broad range of businesses, our mission at Chase is quite simple: to be the industry leader in customer service. Our employees put the firm's resources to work every day for our customers.
Chase offers a dynamic environment and the training and support to meet your full potential. Our company is widely recognized as a great place to work, to grow and to invest for the future. Join our team.
Acquisition Services performs the core operational services of cash vault processing and paper check capture for Retail, Commercial, Treasury and Investment Banking customers. An aggressive location strategy and technology enhancements have distinguished Acquisition Services as an industry leader.
Cash Services manages the outsourced environment for daily reconcilement, cash levels, cash order operations, and manages environments for customer research and call support.
The Client Service Representative for Cash Services acts as the point of contact for internal and external customers. They receive inquiries from customers in need of information, service assistance and problem resolution. They ensure that issues and inquiries are addressed appropriately, accurately, and in a timely fashion.
As a Client Service Representative you will:
· Interact with clients through phone, email, and instant messaging
· Add, delete, change customer cash orders
· Research and resolve customer issues and inquiries
· Answer customer phone calls within the Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
· Provide superior customer service in alignment with the organizations Values Blueprint
· Follow established process and procedures to resolve issues within SLA's
· Escalate issues when necessary
Position Work Schedule is Monday - Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm Eastern Time