JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
We are actively seeking a Dev Ops team member to deliver solutions to developers and clients in the Business Services Middleware space. Looking for a developer with the passion for building, configuring, and supporting the tooling and processes needed across a large organization with numerous applications, for building, deploying, and monitoring the middleware applications.
· Enable Dev teams to build and deploy middleware business service applications from code to test and production environments using the different middleware infrastructures.
· Standardize, automate and document setup and deployment to development and production environments, including ITSM coordination.
· Own and drive improvements to the build and release scripts, tools, and processes
· Help define best practices for source control, continuous integration, automated testing and release management
· Build and lead POCs for tools for internal use to support dev ops best practices
· Bring new automation technologies to improve the velocity and quality of our engineering efforts
• 3+ years of Java/J2EE Enterprise Web Development.
• 3 years experience in DevOps role -supporting developers by providing infrastructure, maintaining CI/CD systems, etc
• Working experience with CI systems such as Jenkins, bamboo, etc…
• Experience with build technologies such as Maven and ANT
• Experience with Jira
• Experience in UNIX/Linux and scripting
• Experience with monitoring tools such as Wily and Splunk
• Experience with Websphere.
• Experience with Ctrl-M or other job schedulers is a plus.
• Experience in agile development practices.
• Enthusiasm for continuous improvement.
• Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal & written communication.
• Should be a self-starter and willing to take ownership of the assigned tasks.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.