Essential Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
• Highly motivated team player with exceptional organizational and multi-tasking abilities
• Credible understanding of financial market products, bond math, and familiarity with accounting
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products
• Strong analytical and problem-solving ability and general understanding of statistics
• Ability to work effectively in a trading floor environment
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelors degree preferably in Economics, Finance, Technology, or related disciplines
Desirable Skills / Experience (optional)
• Practical experience with J.P. Morgan analytical tools and operational infrastructure
• Familiarity with Bloomberg
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.