This position is to support the Multicurrency Clearing Account Services Product Manager at the Associate level within J.P.Morgan Treasury Services, Core Cash Product Team. This group develops solutions that enable bank, non-bank financial institutions, large multinational corporates and internal lines of businesses within J.P.Morgan to effectively and efficiently execute payments in over 40 currencies around the world. This role involves managing the product life-cycle and being accountable for the day to day management of the product, whilst ensuring risks are well controlled and managed.
- Manage and grow a Product P&L
- Deliver and maintain high quality marketing collateral for the product
- Be a subject matter expert on wire payments and receipts which could be called upon by internal and external clients
- Ensure all ready to launch activities are complete for new products and services
- Work closely with the other product managers within the group and in other regions to provide integrated solutions to our clients
- Structure and present reporting and updates to senior management
- Understand the risks inherent in the product and drive programs to reduce risk
- Proven Product Management or Payment experience
- Driven and structured individual
- Understanding of risk management
- Able to operate at strategic and tactical level
- Career minded and results driven
- Strong organization and problem solving skills
- Team player and capable of building relationships with key business partners
- Proactive, takes ownership of initiatives from the start and sees through to completion
- Confidence and excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Ability to learn the technical and operational aspects of the product quickly
- Occasional travel overseas
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The hiring manager for this job opening would be willing to have a conversation about flexibility. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement. The hiring manager is not committing to offering this, just highlighting an openness to having the conversation.