JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) serves as the central provider of technology infrastructure to JP Morgan Chase. Global Compute Services (GCS) is an enablement organization with Services across all infrastructure operations and architecture offerings.
This role directly reports to the Head of Supply Chain Optimization within GCS, and will be key member of the leadership team driving the establishment of the recently formed group. The position will include transforming the Production Control activity to create a world class function across all service offerings. The position will include partnering with the Service Leads within the GCS organisation.
The Production Control Technology Director is responsible for:
• Creating and leading a team of infrastructure delivery experts across the infrastructure space
• Ownership of the Capacity Requirements Plans across all services , technology components, locations and resource. This builds on the Master Production Schedule to develop a detailed delivery plan which can be met having identified, agreed and mapped out all labour and technology resources
• Ownership of ensuring delivery against the detailed integrated Capacity Requirements Plan, partnering with the physical build teams and Strategic Data Centre Program to ensure delivery on time, on budget and to quality standards
• Running the Production Control function and delivering against the manufacturing principles of “the plant never stops”
• Driving Supply side issues resolution and on-going route cause analysis to drive improvements in the supply chain to avoid over and under supply
• Single source of reporting to all customers and Service Owners regarding GTIs infrastructure “supply”
• Revolutionising the space to create a world class function through improvements in tooling, automation and process
• Managing left-right interfaces with the Supply Schedule Planning and Order Management leads
• Partnering with key stakeholders including Service Owners, and the Strategic Data Centre Program
• Broad technical background in distributed technologies and experience of service delivery
• 10+ years' experience of program/project delivery at scale in the infrastructure space
• Working knowledge of infrastructure supply processes and the challenges
• Good at escalation management, decision maker, timely escalation of critical and or complex issues as required, driving to tactical and strategic resolution
• Leadership, influence and negotiation skills with counterparts and customers at all levels including LOB Infrastructure CIOs to drive change
• Self-starter, strategic and creative thinker outlook coupled with delivery agent : generates ideas to drive forward, can see the end to end picture, delivers the vision
• Team player track record and ability to form strong relationships with peers
• Excellent communications skills, both written and spoken at all levels of the organisation
• Excellent management skills, including problem solving, team management, negotiation, conflict resolution and working as part of both a global and regional team (matrix mgt)
• Proven experience defining ,implementing and driving ever improving metrics that truly measure the performance of the team, and demonstrate delivery of the improvements
• Risk and controls experience within a technology organisation
• Bachelor's degree in related technical/business areas or equivalent work experience
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.