The Mortgage Banking Fees & Shared Field Oversight (FSFO) team provides oversight and governance over all servicing fees, default corporate advances and shared fields across the business. The team's responsibilities include but are not limited to ensuring fee or shared field guidelines, policies and practices are managed in a controlled environment.
As the MB Fees & Shared Fields Governance Analyst, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· This particular individual will be responsible for helping manage and maintain FSFO’s RCSA, Action Plans, process flows, self-testing of controls, acting as a center point for all testing performed on FSFO and a liaison for the various testing groups. The successful candidate will also perform all responsibilities of oversight for fee related subservicing activity and also lead efforts for periodic fee related certifications.
In addition to above primary responsibilities, other responsibilities could include:
· Act as SME in assigned area of focus on the FSFO team which could be shared fields, default or servicing fees, or loan modification fee capitalization.
· Responsible for change management process of certain fees or shared fields including documentation, coordination with appropriate LOBs, testing evidence and implementation validation.
· Performs routine validations of Fee or Shared Fields policy, business rules, owners, usage, procedures, process flows and requirements.
· Monitors reporting and exceptions for fees or shared fields, metrics and activities for adherence to the established policies and procedures.
· Facilitates research and resolution of issues with LOBs, Legal, Compliance or other associated business partners.
· Expected to be a coordinator and solution driver for any issues related to assigned fee or shared field activities, which means taking initiative to work with appropriate LOBs to research and develop solutions to complex problems.
· 3 years in Mortgage Banking or related financial experience required
· Demonstrated experience in working with RCSA management
· Preferred experience in audit, compliance, control, governance or testing and within multiple servicing and default areas
· Very strong problem solving skills and critical thinking capabilities
· Ability to approach tasks in a structured way
· Able to ask tough questions to find issues and think creatively about potential solutions
· Written and verbal communication skills, including ability to create concise and effective communication materials for senior management
· Strong interpersonal leadership, collaboration and influencing skills, and ability to interact with colleagues at all levels in a peer-like manner, and achieve goals without direct control over resources
· Result-orientation and a track record demonstrating a high level of personal initiative, setting and achieving challenging goals, and entrepreneurial leadership
· Ability to lead or participate in a highly engaged level on large scale projects.
· Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills and some experience with general business technology. Preferred technical skills would include Passport and/or InfoOne query abilities.