Variety of Operations functions centered on the processing of data and documentation including loan servicing, securities settlement, confirmations, deposit exceptions/returns, vault processing, research, corporate actions, bank-by-mail, documentation review, document handling, document preparation, document processing, transaction processing, remittance processing and transfer agency activities. These roles may involve the physical and electronic handling of information.
As a Document Review Specialist you will:
▪ Completes document indexing
▪ Handles complex documentation reviews
▪ Monitors document review reject queues for exceptions
▪ Prepares documents for retention
▪ Reviews and corrects complex document review exceptions
▪ Interprets and makes decisions based on legal documentation
▪ Handles escalated inquiries
▪ Communicates with internal and outside legal counsel
▪ Performs inquiries and affirms transaction details, as needed
Skills required are advanced:
▪ Organizational skills
▪ Attention to detail
▪ Problem solving
▪ MS Office skills
▪ Oral & written communication
▪ Client relationship
▪ Time management
▪ Analytical skills
Knowledge required is advanced:
▪ LOB knowledge
▪ Business processes and procedures
▪ Product knowledge
▪ Industry knowledge
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.