Variety of Operations functions centered on the processing of data and documentation including loan servicing, securities settlement, confirmations, deposit exceptions/returns, vault processing, research, corporate actions, bank-by-mail, documentation review, document handling, document preparation, document processing, transaction processing, remittance processing and transfer agency activities. These roles may involve the physical and electronic handling of information.
As a Transaction Processing Supervisor you will:
▪ Responsible for direct supervision of minimum of 2 transaction processing employees including assigning and setting workflow priorities
▪ Responsible for training and development and conducting performance reviews, as well as salary recommendations
▪ Monitors daily performance against established metrics
▪ Performs complex inquiries and research
▪ Analyses information to determine accuracy and completeness of the data
▪ Acts as a subject matter expert for the area
▪ Supports client relationships
Skills required are intermediate:
▪ Multi-tasking skills
▪ Issue resolution
▪ Organizational skills
▪ Problem solving
▪ MS Office skills
▪ Oral & written communication
▪ Time management
▪ Analytical skills
Knowledge required is intermediate:
▪ LOB knowledge
▪ Business processes and procedures
▪ Product knowledge
▪ Industry knowledge
▪ Regulatory requirements
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.