The Corporate Finance Dashboard
Transform the way you monitor the Capital Markets
Over the past year, the Corporate Finance Dashboard has been developed to transform the way our clients and banking partners monitor the capital markets. The platform provides an easy-to-navigate, single location for curated market trends, live commentary, daily publications, and research through user-friendly tools. Clients can now request new issue pricing at the click of a button, and access our historical bond pricing archive. Additionally, the platform provides access to Corporate Finance Advisory, Interest Rate and Foreign Exchange information. By delivering timely, critical information, the Dashboard enables sharper decision making.
The Corporate Finance Dashboard is currently available on web, iPhone and Android devices, with an iPad roll-out scheduled for Q4 2016.
For the remainder of 2016, the focus will be on enhancing the offering further in North America, before building out the platform globally in 2017.
Overview of role:
We are currently looking for a J.P. Morgan investment banking professional to join the Dashboard team on the business side. The primary responsibilities of the role include assisting with editorial content, strategic development, usage metric analysis, and will involve client interaction. The position will work in close partnership with the CIB product groups, technology, marketing, and strategy teams. As the Corporate Finance Dashboard is looking to expand its remit across products, lines of businesses, and geographic reach, this position has significant advancement opportunities and both internal and external visibility.
The Corporate Finance Dashboard’s long-term objective is to be the main online platform supporting all CIB corporate clients and this is an exciting opportunity to be on the front-end of a firm-wide strategic initiative.
· Ensuring overall relevance of Dashboard to clients and driving both unique and repeat visit metrics
· Prepare expert written editorials (The Open, The Close, Economic Data Briefs, DCM Data Pack, Economic Calendars, New Issue Monitors)
· Direct overall marketing initiatives (infomercials, e-mail campaigns, webinars, pitchbooks, etc.)
· Create client tutorials and instruction materials
· Curate JPMorgan Research for corporate audience
· Work with multiple internal constituents to on-board clients appropriately and seamlessly
· Work with technology and strategy to gather client feedback, prioritize enhancements and develop Dashboard iterations
· Partner with technology and marketing to identify, gather and socialize key usage metrics
· Help develop, promote, curate, and produce video content
· Act as point person for internal/external questions on operation/content
· Provide client demonstrations and on-boarding at conferences/meetings etc.
· Work with Legal and Compliance to ensure all Dashboard content is appropriate
· Ability to think creatively about what topics are of interest to corporate clients across different industry sectors
· Ability to synthesize large quantity of data and information into a relevant, impactful and marketing friendly format
· Ability to work across lines of business to ensure consistency of content “look and feel”
· Interest and experience in web/mobile technology
· Interest and experience in design/marketing
· Exceptional oral, written communication and interpersonal skills
· Extremely well organized
· Ability to multi-task and take ownership of key decisions
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.