· High School Diploma required or Equivalent
· Minimum of 2 years experience in a mortgage-servicing environment preferred
· Proficient in the use of MB applications including Customer Care Workbench, RE, VLS, MSP, WebER, Info Source, Lender Live or other imaging systems, Fortracs, IVault, Fidelity (Director), and Microsoft Office suite are preferred.
· Computer proficiency in navigating multiple systems and screens.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Analytical and Problem Solving skills
· Ability to follow procedures
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.