This Business Analysis and Reporting position is a support role with a wide variety of job duties. The person accepting this position should be flexible and be able to multi-task efficiently. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
The Business Analysis and Reporting family includes roles related to data gathering, analysis and reporting. Individuals work directly with data and information, creating meaningful analyses, reports and management presentations in support of client, business unit or function activities and performance. Types of analysis and reporting may include: quality review, workflow analysis, process improvement, regular business or client reporting, financial reporting and/or a variety of other function specific purposes.
· Create, monitor, and report key operational metrics (KPIs); implement and manage balanced scorecards at the employee, team, and department levels
· Prepare a broad variety of reports and provides data and management information for clients, internal and/or external audiences.
· Ability to perform data analysis, troubleshoot data integrity issues and trend data analysis.
· Identify fluctuations in the key drivers with the ability to recommend alternative solutions to management.
· Works closely with the manager to gather and analyze data and prove out recommendations to support process improvement and strategic initiatives
· Responsible for analyzing and recommending automation to support the improvement of reporting and trending.
· Fulfill ad-hoc data extract query and business analysis requests
· Participates in high level business initiatives and assist with all levels of metric reporting
MS Office Skills
Oral and written communication skills
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.