The Operations Senior Specialist is responsible for efficient, timely and accurate completion of direct and indirect credit
bureau disputes for Home Lending. The position performs research and responds to consumer credit disputes in
accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), OCC and FTC Order. Execution of transactions promptly and
accurately responding to client requests and inquiries is a must. To meet those demands, you will focus on understanding
the firm's service policies, procedures, systems and legal compliance regulations as well as products and services.
- One year or more of servicing or credit related experience (required)
- One year or more of customer service experience (required)
- Strong client focus mindset with moderate proficiencies in consulting/advising clients, answering inquiries and providing
information, and managing difficult situations with customers is required
- Analytical and software skills for reporting metrics; MS Office (Excel, Access, Outlook Word); capable of compiling data
from various servicing platforms and web based applications for balancing and reconciling daily activity. (required)
- Must have the ability to process incoming Credit Bureau disputes through Atlas and E-Oscar (required)
- Must have the ability to become proficient with navigating within Credit Bureau, source and sub systems (required)
- Must have the ability to meet and or exceed Key Performance Measurement which includes quality and production
- Knowledge of federal regulations that govern credit reporting activity and disputes (helpful); Fair Credit Reporting Act
(FCRA) - Fact Act, Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA), Service Members Civil Relief Act (SCRA), Federal
Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) natural disaster moratoriums (preferred)
- Knowledge of the following(helpful): FICO (Fair Isaac Company) how credit bureau scores are calculates; EOSCAR
(online solution for complete and accurate reporting) and CDIA (consumer data industry association). (preferred)
- Familiarity with Fraud and Identity Theft Safeguards; Anti Money Laundering (AML), Federal Privacy Laws, Fair Lending -
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral (required)
- Ability to multi-task: type while listening, view multiple screens and systems, keep up to date with new procedures
- Must be willing and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment (required)
- Intermediate level PC navigation skills (required)
- Ability to apply effective listening skills (required)
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills (required)
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.