Occasional overtime, evening, or weekend work may be requiredWorking at Chase means making a real difference every day for your customers, your community and yourself. How? By putting others first, doing what’s right and creating solutions that make lives better. Build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next−for you and for us. Chase, a leading provider of diverse financial services worldwide, is actively seeking service center team members to create lifelong engaged relationships with our customers by delivering superior service and quality with every customer interaction. Successful candidates in this vital position are flexible and problem-solvers who enjoy helping employees assist customers to resolve their questions and concerns.
We have opportunities for Team Leaders in our Fraud group.
Our Fraud Team ensures our customers receive the best fraud detection and protection in the industry. This team is comprised of 4 major business functions:
- Fraud Plastics which handles all credit card & debit card transactions.
- Retail Fraud Prevention which handles fraud decisioning based upon tool utilization & analysis for Electronic Money Movement, Deposit/Check Review, New Account Screening, Kite, Inclearing, and Fraud Hotline.
- Card Disputes & Recovery is responsible for processing and resolving customer claims and inquires related to non-fraud and fraud related transactions on Chase credit cards.
- Retail Customer Claims assists customers with electronic/check fraudulent & merchant dispute transactions on Debit Card, ATM, ACH, Checks, and Chase Online for consumer and business accounts for all lines of business. The function decisions claims for payment or denial according to federally regulated guidelines.
We are looking for individuals with a passion for managing a team and the following skills:
- Develop and lead team of Specialists
- Lead by example and coach on key behaviors to drive results
- Responsible for performance management
- Select and retain talent
- Identify ways to support inclusion and diversity
- Resolve employee and escalated customer problems and inquires
- Operates with urgency and meet deadlines
- Communicate both verbally and written
- Ability to influence internal and external business partners
- Relationship management
Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to delegate tasks
- Conflict resolution skills
- Prioritize diverse workloads
- Participates in execution of strategy
Specialized functional or technical knowledge that allows for independent thought and action on important department activities
Required to abide by all applicable regulatory and department practices and procedures
Drive risk and control initiatives
- Experience with multiple browsers, multiple tabs, window navigation and instant messenger tools
- Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools
Occasional overtime, evening, or weekend work may be required
Our team members are dynamic. They seek opportunities to take initiative, adjust quickly to change, have a positive attitude, and take responsibility for results. They are able to deliver a great customer experience, even when handling challenging situations by offering customers alternative solutions and enhanced products.
- Minimum of two years management experience strongly preferred
- Must be willing to work in an environment that requires phone-based customer interaction
- Advanced proficiency with computer functions with MS office suite strongly preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred