The Loan Transfer Organization (LTO) is responsible for facilitating inbound and outbound loan transfers. A variety of different processes and teams are required for these transfers to be completed timely. The (name of position role) supports the line of business by being flexible and willing to assist with the variety of different tasks throughout the department. The individual must be able to perform a wide array of tasks with limited supervision and assist the business in meeting operational objectives. The individual must be familiar with mortgage servicing concepts, practices, and procedures. This position requires the ability to accurately review and assist in maintaining loan data exceptions using various systems pertaining to this position; Black Knight (MSP), Customer Care Workflow (CCW), I-Vault, HL Federated Search, Info Source, Microsoft Office programs and other systems that will assist to accurately maintenance our inbound or outbound servicing portfolio. This position is also responsible for updating processes and procedures as applicable.
The individual will need to be able to think and act independently outside of procedures as certain requests will require unique situations and solutions to resolve. The individual must rely on extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
· Completion of daily tasks for inbound and outbound data quality management including but not limited to inventory reporting and answering inquiries from Manila partners and other LOBs.
· Monitor daily responsibilities to ensure that all required tasks have been completed in an efficient and effective manner.
· Provide backup to analyst functions within the department including reporting, communication, and partnering with Manila teams.
· Collaborate with and provide support to teams within LTO to provide assistance with workflow as needed.
· Maintain the validity and accuracy of LTO team procedures. This includes acquiring and retaining knowledge on all facets of LTO.
· Assist management with the update of process flows as necessary.
· Provide support to the line of business to ensure timely completion of all departmental responsibilities.
· Participation in departmental remediation projects as assigned to the individual.
· Minimum 3 years combined experience in Mortgage Servicing and Default
· Strong leadership ability
· Solid working knowledge of MSP
· Experience with data mining and analysis using Excel preferred
· Strong problem solving capabilities and resourcefulness
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate and gain agreement on key initiatives
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Strategic thinker with the ability to identify and mitigate potential risks to the organization
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.