Our application system will be unavailable from From Friday, January 17 at 10 p.m. E.T. to Saturday, January 18 at 9 a.m. E.T. as it undergoes planned maintenance. Once the site becomes available again, please come back to continue exploring and applying for opportunities with us, or to check on the status of your submitted applications. If you previously created a profile or saved or submitted an application it will be maintained in the upgraded version. Thank you for your patience as we make improvements to the site.
The Card AML(Anti-Money Laundering) Analyst will support operational aspects of the Card Services AML Program. Successful analyst candidates possess strong processing and analytical skills; the ability to work independently, take initiative and adapt to change.
Specifically, the Analyst will:
· Monitor requests from Global Sanctions Compliance and various Compliance partners
· Manage and research OFAC (Office of Foreign Asset Control), PEP (Politically Exposed Persons), and
Negative Media alerts
· Produce reports for various functions
· Partner with Client List Screening and other Sub-LOB’s to support proper SLA’s for Global Sanctions
· Manage cross LOB exit requests and report monthly metrics
· Provide research support to the AML operations group
· Function as a key contributor and demonstrate knowledge of AML issues as well as broader functional
· Communicate effectively to LOB partners and other control functions
· Manage small to large scale projects and/or initiatives Qualifications:
· College degree or equivalent experience
· Banking experience (3-5 years)
· Background in ops/fraud is a plus
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
· Highly motivated, results-oriented individual who is able to work independently under minimal supervision with
an attention to detail and accuracy.
· Strong analytical, research and problem solving skills
· Works well individually and in team environments
Any information you provide is confidential and will only be viewed by our recruiters in an effort to fill
open positions. In addition, the information you
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan
be responsible for any related fees,
from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable
to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact
us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please
indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.