The Marketing Associate, Customer Experience will be responsible for delivering a consistently superior customer experience for card members in support of increasing customer engagement and loyalty to the Slate and Freedom Credit Card portfolios.
The candidate will be responsible for:
· Working with the Executive Director of Customer Experience to drive and manage the customer experience for the Slate and Freedom portfolios (Including defining service models to support new product initiatives and other business goals and training).
· Improving customer interactions, including knowing and meeting customers’ needs, driving ongoing card member engagement, and identifying and fixing customer experience gaps that impact the portfolio.
· Directing several marketing programs or projects that support the organizational objectives for volume, customer experience, retention and satisfaction.
· Integrate and coordinate across the business teams to ensure product and marketing strategies and initiatives are executed flawlessly from a customer experience standpoint.
· Constant monitoring and reporting on Customer Service metrics – e.g. NPS, AHT, ASA, correspondence (written and electronic), etc.
· Partner with the Slate and Freedom Knowledge Groups, Escalations (MSS) and Executive Office teams on all aspects of the co-brand service relationship, including in-bound servicing, escalations and complaints.
· Driving clear and simple product and benefit delivery and education, developing strong validations and controls. Effectively manage advisor training and customer service letters.
· Management of GoTo, Training related activities, and call monitoring/ listening sessions..
· Ongoing implementation of Advisor incentives and recognition programs.
· Play a critical role as subject matter on “voice of the customer” in all channels.
· Passion and focus on the Customer Experience.
· Strategic and marketing insight with ability to identify process and communication opportunities.
· Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to present information clearly and professionally to a range of audiences – from senior management to operations groups.
· Strong interpersonal skills are important.
· Sharp attention to detail to ensure flawless execution.
· Passion for problem solving, persistence and patience.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· 5+ years of marketing experience.
· ~25% travel required (minimally for quarterly contractual Call Center site visits).
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.