JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Continual enhancement of the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data and systems through a robust information security agenda is a key strategic objective of JP Morgan Chase and of the Corporate and Investment Banking division. An array of information security initiatives are planned over the next 3 years, ranging from risk controls framework enhancement to Information and Cyber Security to Identity & Access Management.
Information Risk Lead
The successful candidate will be responsible for working within one of the highest growth areas within JP Morgan and be involved in a developing team working together to build the Chief Information Security Office function.
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Information Risk Lead will be responsible for supporting IAM projects analyzing risk and control, data and business requirements.
The successful candidate will ideally have Identity Access Management experience with exposure to either Network, O/S, Database or Mainframe access control. A sound understanding of project delivery processes having worked within delivery frameworks such as PMP, PRINCE2 or equivalent previously is also preferred, in addition to having previously worked with technical and non-technical teams across a broad range of IT disciplines. You must have the confidence and ability to drive business workshops and user forums to document risk, security, technical and operational requirements. You must have the skills to leverage and influence diverse partner teams to ensure delivery to requirements.
The role offers the opportunity to work with an extensive set of interconnected systems and data. Candidates must possess problem solving skills, the willingness to learn, and the ability to effectively and concisely communicate verbally and in written/presentation format. The candidate must work well in a supportive and transparent team environment, while having the ability to research and resolve issues independently. Strong Stakeholder Management skills across multiple geographies is also key.
- Understand the project objectives and scope and to assess associated data requirements
- Formulate and document data sourcing, enrichment and usage needs and make recommendations for quality or process improvement where identified.
- Translate complex data requests into clear, business-oriented communications
- Create Data Requirement Specifications and Technical Specification documents
- Perform complex data analysis received from numerous systems
- Identification of data specific issues and work with key technology partners in resolving them
- Work with Management to report on key metrics related to data issues, data quality etc.
- Support transition/handover of data gathering, enrichment, storage, usage, etc. to a business as usual state.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Work in a collaborative team of Information Security/Cyber and technology professionals
- Must have strong client and vendor relationship building skills
Skills / Qualifications:
- Strong risk background, analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent Excel skills. Requirements may include debugging existing Excel formulas for appropriate data output.
- DB and/or Excel skills necessary to work with large data sets to provide statistics and data normalization
- Multi-tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes.
- Able to work well with virtual globally dispersed project teams, developers and other technology SMEs.
- Presentation skills, and ability to communicate with various audiences, including end users, managers, and members of the IT team. Self-starter with leadership skills in order to take charge of or facilitate requirement-gathering sessions.
- Quick learner who is easily able to understand new products, systems, applications and technologies.
- Intellectual rigor, emotional intelligence, high energy and a passion for the delivery of high quality solutions which address real business needs
- Identity Access Management and risk related experience and how this relates to platform technologies such as Network, O/S, Database, Mainframe etc with concepts and tools such as multifactor authentication, server access control, enterprise password vaults and privileged access monitoring.
- Exposure to information security risks and principles and relevant standards including Access Management, Change Management, Security Incidents and Business Continuity Management.
- Previously experience of working across technical and non-technical teams across a broad range of IT disciplines.
- Experience in supporting Information Technology or Cyber Security projects from inception to delivery.
- A graduate degree or equivalent experience is preferred