The Processing Team Supervisor is responsible for managing all aspects of the loan processing functions of a Processing Team. Provide leadership, guidance, and support to a staff of Loan Processors and ensures administrative and operational compliance with regulatory requirements and JPMorgan Chase Mortgage policies and procedures related to loan processes.
• The Operations Team Manager will coordinate and direct the daily operation of a loan processing team by daily, on-the-floor management and inspection of Chase’s Pipeline prioritization. A Team Manager will help to utilization of PPS by inspecting, providing direction, coaching. Management responsibilities include, but are not limited to, review of daily production metrics with the team, identifying team priorities (daily), pipeline management ensuring loans move effectively to closing, and identification of load balancing needs across the team.
• Interact with assigned origination management teams, ownership of monthly funding forecast and funding results. In addition, the role requires participation in various projects and feedback sessions to positively impact workflow, policies and procedures, system enhancements, etc.
• Ensure that staff verifies loan documentation, re-calculates information as appropriate, and accurately updates automated systems with required information.
• The Operations Team Manager will coach their team to improve team production, provide feedback to individuals using performance management tools, ensure that subordinates are provided with the appropriate tools to successfully execute their responsibilities. The role will develop the skills of subordinates through a combination of goal-setting, delegation, training, counseling, as well as document employee’s performance. The manager will recommend and execute disciplinary action and reinforce required training. The manager will ensure policy communication is completed and validate employee understanding of required policy.
• With a focus on customer service, the role will assist with customer escalations, address escalation issues from individuals and coordinate appropriate executive decisions in order to resolve customer concerns. Model and provide leadership and expertise to functional subordinates.
• Monitor adherence to prescribed customer satisfaction, cycle times, productivity goals, and pipeline management relating to loan processing. The role is accountable for all quality results within the team (loan quality, customer satisfaction, etc.).
• On-the-floor show coaching.
• This position requires SAFE Act NMLS Registration
• Knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC and Government guidelines preferred
This position is subject to the Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act qualification requirements for Loan Originators. As such, an employment offer for this position is contingent on JPMC's review of your criminal conviction history, credit report, information available through NMLS, and any other information relevant to a determination by JPMC that you demonstrate financial responsibility, good character, and general fitness for the position. Note that any felony conviction within the last seven years will disqualify you from consideration for this position. Your continued employment in this position would be contingent upon compliance with Truth in Lending Act/Dodd Frank Loan Originator requirements
In addition, this position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register on NMLS, or to update your existing registration as necessary to grant access to and reflect your employment with JPMorgan Chase. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon compliance with the SAFE Act, including successful registration immediately after your start date, and timely completion of annual renewal and required updates thereafter.
Any information obtained during the registration, update, and renewal processes or through NMLS notifications may impact your employment with the firm. Any of the completed information you provide during the Chase on-line application process may be transferred, on your behalf, to NMLS by JPMorgan Chase. Please carefully review the information you provide to Chase for accuracy and consistency and with any current NMLS record, if applicable, before submitting. Further information about NMLS and registration requirements of registration can be found at: http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/SAFE/Pages/default.aspx.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.