The Employee Feedback Analyst is a member of the new Customer Insights and Complaints Management team within the Customer Experience and Communications organization. This organization's core objective is to simplify and strengthen customer and employee experiences and build trust in Chase by communicating effectively, listening to feedback from customers and employees, understanding reasons for dissatisfaction, and identifying opportunities to improve.
The Employee Feedback team is a core listening post that elevates the voice of employees and customers. The team’s goals include:
· Acting as a catalyst to drive change and surface cultural insights
· Being an advocate for employees and using the 5 Keys Program for recognition
· Increasing unique users and usage of the Send Us Feedback tool to drive actionable feedback
· Executing an integrated marketing and communication plan to create awareness; refreshing creative using consistent messaging and branding
· Improving the Send Us Feedback tool and operating model with disciplined practices
· Consolidating and decommissioning ineffective tools and reduce confusion for employees
The Employee Feedback team members act as trusted catalysts to amplify employee feedback so that the business understands the needs, ideas and insights regarding our employee and customer experience. We deliver on this mission by:
· understanding what the employee is telling us - triaging
· engaging the business to ensure they have a clear understanding of the feedback and acknowledge ownership - dispositioning
· providing clear upfront and honest answers, setting expectations to convey that we will be an advocate for their feedback - responding
The Customer Experience and Communications team has multi-year road map centered around a strategy of “Listen, Learn and Act.” This road map is focused on gathering feedback from every source, gaining real-time insights, analyzing feedback to understand, predict, prepare, share and apply insights to improve customer and employee experiences.
The Employee Feedback Analyst will report to an Employee Feedback Team Manager interacting with all employee feedback analysts serving Consumer and Community Banking. The position is responsible for triaging, dispositioning, responding and reporting on the information gathered through the Send Us Feedback tool. The feedback processed by the analyst is sourced from employees and is used to improve employee and customer experiences across the organization. During the processing of the feedback, the analyst identifies and elevates new and emerging trends. The analyses and trends are presented in standing forums to Managing Directors and often higher level leaders in the organization.
· Ability to quickly escalate important and urgent issues to employee feedback management, subject matter experts and stakeholders
· Create and distribute reports in Webstats, Excel, and PPT to track and analyze trending feedback data and volumes
· Ability to develop, produce, and present reporting materials to management
· Interest or experience in employee and customer feedback and research
· Strong data analysis and reporting skills; critical and logical thinking skills
· Problem resolution skills and ability to research root cause of issues
· Performs well within a matrix environment
· Effective time management skills and ability to use judgment on prioritizing tasks
· Strong business writing, oral communication and interpersonal skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office tools and database usage
· Executes with a sense of urgency
· Committed to ensuring delivering the 5 keys
· Strong interpersonal skills
· 3 to 5 years of experience in multi-servicing channels, college preferred
· Experience and/or aptitude for learning processes relating to CCB-wide and Cross-LOB marketing, operations, etc.
· Desire to ensure process and procedure steps are followed to ensure adherence to strong controls and risk mitigation
· Self motivated, positive thinker, and naturally curious
· Willingness to drive and implement change
· Proven track record of customer centricity and process improvements to support streamlined operations
· Knowledge of CCB-wide systems, policies and procedures preferred
· Ability to use judgment on prioritizing tasks
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.