MB Servicing Loan Transfer Manager I leads and coordinates various work streams to meet program requirements. Develops strategy with input from a wide range of stakeholders, building and achieving consensus and working within the framework provided by support groups such as risk and compliance. Identifies gaps and opportunities and initiates change when needed to build new processes. Understands the letter and spirit of requirements (such as regulatory or business requirements) and leads groups to meet those requirements in an efficient matter. Interfaces with oversight functions (such as risk, compliance, and regulators) to answer questions, address concerns, create action plans, and provide evidence when needed. Performs analysis of data to identify performance trends to assist the business in making decisions that are supported by available information. Leads direct reports (if assigned) to meet organizational goals.
• Adheres to Deadlines and Drives Change: Creates and maintains an
environment which establishes, communicates and ensures adherence to
clear deadlines intended to ensure that work is processed with the required
• Effectively Communicate with Others: defined by behaviors such as listening
actively, communicating effectively and clearly, relaying important information
to others when needed (i.e., explaining important information peers or direct
reports); communicating in writing in a clear, concise manner; using
appropriate methods to guide group meetings; fostering openness; sharing
information all the time. Creates powerful presentation materials to a wide
range of audiences, from front line associates to external regulators and
• Effectively leads others: Leads and motivates directs and uses influencing
skills to lead non-directs. Attracts and develops talent to achieve organizational
goals. Conducts performance management and coaching to maximize
potential in others.
• Improves the Control Environment: Establishes and maintains a proper control
environment whereby policies, procedures and processes are understood by
all associates and are consistently followed. Ensures that appropriate
documentation is accurate and in place to enable a clear and auditable trail for
all factual information. Holds subordinates accountable for compliance within a
• Analyzes Problems: Identifies problems, recognizes the root causes, and
identifies multiple potential or innovative solutions to problems.
• Use Organization and Technical Knowledge: defined by behaviors such as
demonstrating the ability to understand financial concepts and analyze data;
understanding business principles; ensuring that organizational politics do not
hinder accomplishments; staying current on industry developments and the
competition; and having the experience and skill to manage across functional
and organizational lines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Understand program requirements and create strategies and methods to drive
results to meet program goals
• Understand changes in the regulatory, legal, customer and business
environment and recommend strategic program changes to sponsors
• Anticipates exam needs and ensures controls and evidence are sufficient to
demonstrate good managerial oversight of the program
• Participate and/or lead report specific project activities including prioritizing,
developing schedules, determining resources, preparing plans, data and
documentation, and resolving issues.
• Design and document requirements as defined by the business
• Coordinate responses to Internal and External Exams and Audits
Knowledge and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent strongly preferred.
• Experience in risk, audit, or compliance strongly preferred
• Experience in project or program management strongly preferred
• Superb communication skills, able to craft communications for a wide range of
• 5 to 7 years experience in financial services, mortgage banking servicing,
operations or originations preferred. Specific knowledge of the policies and
procedures, including investor, legal, and compliance guidelines pertaining to
servicing, operations or originations is preferred.
• Ability to create, review, and improve business processes to meet program
• Experience in tracking multiple work streams and holding others accountable
for results in a matrix management environment; strong influencing skills
• Ability to interact with business users including management and translate
business requirements into solutions
• Experience translating detailed data into presentations that provide business
leaders with the ability to make decisions based on available data.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.