Quality Control Specialists act subject matter experts for the line of business by reviewing calls from bankers and customers. They review inbound and outbound, participate in weekly meetings, facilitate call listening sessions, create procedures and offer service assistance and problem resolution.
As a Quality Sr Specialist I you will:
▪ Review, analyze, evaluate and report on call center agent calls for Quality Assurance Purposes
▪ Provide feedback to Call Center Managers, Supervisors and Agents on call Quality performance and recommend performance actions as needed
▪ Deliver Training on Quality processes to call center agents and evaluate new agent skill levels
▪ Provide call center agent coaching and feedback
▪ Support Call Center partners in Quality initiatives
▪ May lead minimum scope Quality related projects and develop Quality processes to support the business
Skills required are intermediate:
▪ Oral & written communication
▪ Analytical skills
▪ Organizational skills
▪ Attention to detail
▪ Multi-tasking skills
▪ Issue resolution
▪ Presentation delivery
▪ Relationship building
Knowledge required is intermediate:
▪ LOB knowledge
▪ Business processes, workflow and procedures
▪ Intermediate team leader experience
▪ Expert experience in call center and customer service
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.