Our Self-Directed Account Service Center works as a team to service the comprehensive investment needs of our brokerage-linked retirement account holders. As the brokerage service provider of Retirement Plan Services (RPS), the SDA Service Center works with participants of RPS' institutional clients.
The ideal candidate will possess a solid working knowledge of all brokerage processes including trading, funds transfer, account opening, and ongoing account maintenance. Duties include flawless execution of equity, option, and mutual fund orders, opening accounts, transferring funds, and performing ad hoc requests as needed. In addition, the Operations Section Manager will lead the team to complete all work within processing timelines, act as the first level of escalation for clients, and assist the Manager as needed.
Successful candidate must evaluate trade flow for risk and suitability and research / resolve complex customer issues and trading situations. The candidate must work horizontally with our internal business partners to improve quality and productivity. Candidate will also prepare and maintain special projects as directed.
Ability to comply with internal and external regulatory procedures is essential. Candidates with a minimum of 5 years brokerage experience and FINRA Series 7, 63 and 24 licenses are required. FINRA Series 4 and 55 are preferred. Occasional weekend may be required for Test Releases
- Candidates must hold FINRA Series 7, 63,
- Requires 5 years related brokerage experience
- Amazing customer service skills
- Action oriented - should be motivated by challenging opportunities and enjoy working hard
- Composure - must be cool under pressure and embrace change as it occurs
- Decision quality - must make consistently good decisions using blend of knowledge, experience and analysis
- Ethics and values - must act in accordance with an appropriate set of core beliefs
- Bachelor's degree - BS or BA
- Prefer FINRA Series 4, 55, 24
- Prefer prior leadership experience
- Prefer knowledge of ERISA and 401K
- Prefer substantial knowledge of equity and mutual fund products, economic releases and their impact on equity markets, and the ability to convey this information to clients in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Strong intuitive trading instincts and substantial knowledge of Exchange and OTC trading practices and policies.
- Self-motivated and the ability to prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills: Access, Excel, and Word.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.