Role: Administrative Assistant supporting Asia Pacific Senior Legal executives
The responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
• Expense administration
• Diary management
• Co-ordinate both domestic and international travel
• Provide Powerpoint presentation support
• Room booking, arranging teleconference facilities as required
• Typing of letters, memos, emails etc with minimal supervision
• Telephone liaison, internally and externally – telephone screening
• General office administration including filing, photocopying
• Other adhoc duties that arise on a day to day basis
• Responsible for administrative duties, such as co-ordination of administrative/departmental procedures, and distribution/collection of information
• Co-ordinator for sensitive personnel related documents
• Scheduling appointments and performing other duties related to maintaining senior Legal Executives’ schedules as well as for VIP visitors from other locations
This role will suit a career Personal Assistant able to professionally manage a multitude of responsibilities in a fast-paced environment. The right candidate will have the ability to anticipate needs, be flexible in approach and hours and have good communication skills to feedback work in progress updates.
Business/Secretarial College diploma or equivalent desirable
Computer Software Packages/Skills
Preferred Skills / Experience
Experience working as a PA in a law firm and / or the financial services sector preferable
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.