Position : Business Analyst
Job Responsibilities / Role:
• Interact with End user and get the requirements documented and Quality assured
• Work on the requirements and document the functional specifications
• Set the system up as per agreed Function specifications and support the setup during the testing phase
• Mange the testing phase of the project and Quality assure the process and documentation
• Follow the standard problem tracking processes and track Risks to closure as per agreed action plans
• Report on progress to project mangers and project leaders for all regular tasks
• Deliver Black box activities like conversion and interface setup/coordination to agreed dates with P/L PM’s
• Develop conversion tools and checklists
• Analyze interface requirements for a given country at local and regional levels and support transition/deployment into Banking Application.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science of equivalent.
• Formal training in Testing Methodology, a plus.
• Experience in derivatives products (FX & rates), finance, banking, securities domain, a plus.
Total and Relevant Experience:
• 3+ years experience as an Analyst /or worked in implementation team.
Technical / Functional Skills Required:
• Hands on experience on major relational database management systems Oracle, Sybase and
• Hands-on experience with Microsoft office suite and the windows desktop.
• Hand on Experience on the FX Domain ( Products knowledge like Spots, fwd, NDF , Swap etc,
Risk & PnL, Trade lifecycle etc,
• Familiar with major technology operating systems like Unix and Windows.
• Familiar with major testing methodologies.
Generic Skills Required:
• Good communications skills, written and verbal.
• Scalability and ability to grow into larger roles
• Work under tight deadlines and user pressure
• Out of the Box thinking and very steep learning curves to pick up new areas and understand user requirements from various backgrounds