The Commercial Card Fraud Operations team is responsible for identifying & preventing suspicious activity, closing cards with fraudulent activity and Recovering losses per the Association regulations.
As a Fraud Recovery Division Leader, you will coordinate and direct the daily operations of a team of 15-20 non-exempt employees as well as contribute to the success of your function through your leadership role within your peer group. Provide daily coaching and feedback, recognize and reward accomplishments and contributions, introduce new processes and procedures, and track performance to achieve set goals. Process exception items, resolve complex issues, review and recommend system modifications, conduct quality reviews, and monitor daily business. Interact directly with partners and groups within the Enterprise and will be accountable for deliverables to them on a daily / monthly basis. This position will include direct contact via phone and email with cardholders and company executive level business partners. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. Track and develop talent within your team to prepare and produce future leaders. Recommend human resources' actions such as hiring, corrective action, terminations, salary actions, and promotions. Initiate and communicate all requisition approvals, submissions, and monitor progress to successful hire. Provide timely feedback for all candidates interviewed internally and externally. Partner with leadership on special projects with your function and the site. Understand the vision and direction of Commercial Card and then effectively communicate/model this vision in every interaction with all Chase Commercial Card employees. This role will play a key role in ensuring controls across the department are functioning as designed and are effective.
· A minimum of 5 years of experience in a Fraud, Call Center or fast paced back office operations environment.
· Proven leadership skills in creating an environment where employees are excited, engaged, and capable of delivering exceptional performance
· Extensive Fraud Recovery knowledge and background with the ability to create and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
· Works collaboratively, shares information and effectively communicates with team members, departmental management and business partners
· Proven communication and diplomacy skills to work cross-functionally to influence others, drive results/change, and implement new processes & procedures.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Excellent written communication skills
· Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities to assess and drive process improvement.
· Demonstrated ability to investigate and solve complex problems.
· Advanced PC skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and specific knowledge of systems and applications used to support a call center environment.
· Experience in the commercial card Fraud Recovery Team is a plus.
· A strong work ethic with a focus on the ability to drive change
· Able to manage and prioritize work and multi-task
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.