JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Global Security Technology (GST) within CT&R provides strategic application development and production support to the firm wide Global Security & Investigations (GS&I). This organization for all aspects of security including, physical access, fraud, pre-employment processing, aviation, resilience, crisis management and other related areas. The team will develop technology solution to maintain firm’s resiliency data, manage recovery strategy for business & technology processes, crisis management, real-time reporting and metrics monitoring.
A key strategic thinker and technologist, the GST APAC Technology Lead will drive strategy, technology services delivery and program management functions, in partnership with the Global and EMEA Technology Leads. The ability to foster healthy partnerships and drive strategy, solutions and delivery for cross-functional groups will be a critical component of success within this role.
The candidate must have strong solutions architecture, Agile technology delivery and program management experience (managing a large portfolio of applications). The candidate must also have a proven ability to establish credibility, forge consensus, and balance strategic and tactical goals to drive timely delivery of applications within an enterprise.
Responsibilities include building, mentoring and driving high-performing, cross-functional teams across applications development, systems engineering, business analysis, QA, and Design/UX functions within the APAC region.
• A solid technology leader with a strong business acumen and keen technical aptitude
• 10 + years' experience with Information Technology Management in the Financial Services Industry, preferably with enterprise regulatory-driven solutions
• 10+ years' experience in senior management roles
• 10+ years' experience driving technology solutions (in-house build as well as vendor solutions)
• Experience managing Agile software development teams
• Experience with captive models; building in-house capabilities while reducing reliance on 3rd party vendors
• Experience managing teams globally across dynamic, multi-cultural and diverse locations (US, EMEA, APAC)
• P&L, financial accountability and budget forecast experience required
• Demonstrated relationship management skills with the ability to forge strong partnerships across all levels of the organization (from Associate to CxO level)
• Experience managing a large portfolio of applications, including a mix of in-house build and vendor management solutions
• Ability to influence and drive consensus
• Strong written, communication and verbal presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to create a collaborative environment and work through conflict to find appropriate solutions to key issues
• Partners with recruitment, HR and CTR BMO for facilitating various actions such as, workforce ramp-up, recruitment pipeline review, real estate review and HR initiatives
• College degree in business or technology-related field