JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Chase is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings. Chase is investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels. The ambition is to position Chase as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments and to enable Chase to deliver the highly personalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect.
The online and mobile channels for Chase currently support more than 32 million active customers; 9 million customers interact with us daily, making Chase the most visited banking portal in the US. Within Consumer and Community Banking, the Digital IT team is responsible for setting and executing strategies that align with business objectives and drive innovation across Chase Online and Mobile, helping to establish the best Digital banking customer experience in the industry.
Payment Interface Ecosystem (PIE) is focused on transforming payment capabilities for customers and merchants while driving convergence and standardization across JPMC. PIE encompasses multiple applications and platforms which support credit, debit and other platforms end-to-end from acquirer to issuer.
As an Application Developer with the PIE team you will be instrumental in and responsible for developing high quality applications and solutions that address business needs by delivering new capabilities to customers and merchants across the Emerging Payments space. This will include developing or enhancing transaction processing applications, including building and testing of heterogeneous interfaces across the ecosystem. The ideal candidate will be proficient with payment systems and have experience with Visa, MasterCard, and other payment network interfaces.
- Provide technical leadership to scrum teams
- Design and write code for web/mobile HTML5 AJAX applications that scale to high-volume production quality.
- Engineer a world-class platform with an eye towards rapid iteration and creative problem solving.
- Prototype creative solutions quickly, and be able to collaborate with others in crafting and implementing your technical vision.
- Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open, standards-based solutions, while working with existing J.P.Morgan technologies and infrastructure.
- Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those from concept to implementation.
- R&D in emerging technologies.
- Have lead team of 4 to 5 application developers
- Solid understanding of multithreaded software design.
- Solid understanding of the AJAX and Spring frameworks.
- Understanding (preferred experience) in JQuery, NodeJS, AngularJS, extJS, SenchaTouch Framework, Promise, and other frameworks like (FlightJS, requireJS, wireJS , AngularJS)
- Strong knowledge of server side design patterns and continuous delivery principles.
- Excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies.
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- 8+ years of web development experience
- 6+ years experience working on Windows and Java platforms
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.