JPMorgan Chase & Co (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com
About Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries:
The Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries group is part of Commercial Banking at JPMorgan Chase and focuses on U.S. and Canadian companies typically with revenues of over $500mm which require traditional banking services in addition to investment banking products.
The Senior Administrative Assistant will serve as the assistant to the Corporate Client Banking Southwest group. The successful candidate will possess structure, attention to detail, quality focus, high energy and flexibility to a HIGH-PACED deadline driven organization. This individual will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent the manager/group with professional courtesy and acumen, and deliver flawless work output.
As a Senior Administrative Assistant, your duties and tasks mostly reflect variety and complexity, requiring judgment and experience to successfully accomplish tasks with limited direct supervision. You will apply well-honed skills and adapt procedures, processes and techniques to the completion of assignments. Daily, you will work under limited supervision, receiving instruction on new assignments.
- Expense management -- keep track of invoices and processing of expense claims and related record-keeping
- Provide back up support for a senior executive, working closely with executive's assistant
- Help manage the calendars of the team's Relationship Executives and work effectively with other administrators and meeting participants to efficiently and effectively schedule meetings. Adept at working around conflicts in a proactive and skilled manner and keeping manager aware of updates.
- Coordinate staff onboarding and off boarding which includes requesting equipment setup and system access. Arrange new technology purchases, setup, and other requests for the team
- Provide general support including photocopying, booking meeting rooms, ordering supplies, etc.
- Assist in preparing reports, spreadsheets and presentations, applying skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Provide general office management such as new hire and contractor on boarding /termination checklist arrangements; space arrangements/real estate for the group; ordering supplies/equipment
- Management and maintenance of confidentiality of personal information.
- Demonstrated high degree of professionalism/polish in executive interactions
- Work cooperatively with other administrative assistants in group, in positive partnership to back up each other smoothly
- Perform routine tasks such as those related to weekly staff meeting communications/dial-ins/room set up; weekly report collection/distribution; ad hoc group directory and org chart updating upon changes in group
- Handle regular activities without prompting, and advise in advance with issues or delays
- Provide regular status updates if work is outstanding
- Strong time management, sound judgment, good prioritizing, team player - Advanced ability to organize and manage own time
- Strong PC skills (proficient knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Detailed knowledge of JPMC systems for Outlook calendaring, travel, expenses, technology
- Highly proficient in general office procedures (e.g., filing, correspondence, arranging meetings)
- Superior oral and written communication skills - able to generate high quality emails and messages to individuals at all levels of the organization; proactive and polished manner
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Tact and good judgment in confidential situations and the ability to interact with senior management
- Excellent telephone manner and coverage within the group
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, good common sense, effective under pressure, and flexible - Self starter with the ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Able to work with minimal supervision, works well individually and in teams, shares information, and supports colleagues. Ability to network in the organization and find the answer.
- Demonstrates sound judgment and discretion in handling confidentiality and sensitive topics
- Prefer minimum three years' experience working in an administrative capacity
- Professional, refined profile with expertise in administrative or related functions; experience working for executives and proven ability to meet their expectations with accurate and efficient delivery
- Prove ability to juggle multiple tasks; strong memory, quick mind and work style and ability to focus and conduct business with few errors/misses
- Strong ownership, positive attitude and self-motivated - coupled with strong accountability for tasks
- Team and service oriented; enjoys supporting Relationship Executives while being part of/contributing to a broader team
- Exceptional experience with: calendar management, time and expense management support, meeting coordination, meeting support planning
- Knowledge of and adherence to all company policies and procedures
- Expected work schedule 8am-5pm, M-F with flexibility for overtime depending on the work load
- Knowledge of the following systems: EURC, Concur, ePurchase, and Travel Express is a plus
- College degree is a plus
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.