Real Time Communications – India Service Lead
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) is the technology infrastructure organization for the firm, delivering a wide range of products and services, and partnering with all lines of business to provide high quality service delivery, exceptional project execution and financially disciplined approaches and processes in the most cost effective manner. The objective of GTI is to balance both business alignment and the centralized delivery of core products and services. GTI is designed to address the unique infrastructure needs of specific lines of business and the demand to leverage economies of scale across the firm.
End Users Services (EUS) delivers measurable business value by providing core desktop technology solutions that meet business demand while realizing cost efficiencies. EUS works with our Line of Business partners to develop standardized, resilient operating environments and implement a global technology strategy for the firm's 200,000+ workstations and 40,000+ remote access users. We oversee important tasks, including: incident management, user management, security access and controls, work order management, media management, application and business data recovery, and disaster recovery.
As part of Real Time Communications (RTC), Unified Communications manages telephony solutions, services in excess of 250k user endpoints and the back end infrastructure to support the environment; provide voicemail solutions; facilitate Unified Communication desktop integration. The team is accountable for all aspects of the service life cycle of Unified Communication products; including service strategy, service catalog, service economics, service investments, technology and functional roadmap, customer satisfaction relating to scheduled delivery of roadmap and design performance, vendor selection, engineering design, customer requirements and service demand forecast.
Real Time Communications – India Service Lead, Providing service oversight for the plan, build and operate and deploy functions located in India, working in partnership with the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pac to offer a true center of excellence leveraged by the global RTC team. Understanding customer requirements, global team initiatives the RTC service roadmap, financial forecasts and maintain a focus on the customer experience and communications.
Qualifications / Experience
- 10+ years of experience in Information Technology, with an emphasis on telecommunications and it’s interoperability with blended technologies, including trading dealerboard solutions.
- Strong negotiation and vendor service management skills.
- Demonstrate service management experience with the ability to incorporate service, engineering and project management demands.
- A solid knowledge is required in the following Real Time Communications products:
- Experience in voice recording products and their implementation to meet regulatory requirements.
- Existing experience of telephony PBX environments including Avaya PBX and Cisco UC products.
- Awareness of trading floor voice technologies including IPC turret products and solutions.
- Knowledge of Multimedia solutions and common solutions deployed. Previous exposure to teleconferencing systems and their implementation and use.
- Good understanding of Network technologies and their relationship with the Unified Communication solutions.
- Knowledge of Unified communications solutions, integration to desktop products such as Lync.
- Ability to multi-task and meet conflicting demands and deadlines.
- Strong people management and leadership skills, with the ability to work in a virtual team.
- Advocate of risk management, driving controls based mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with the ability to clearly and consistently articulate service status.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Experience working with culturally diverse teams / vendors across a global geographic footprint.
- Experience in leading technology-based initiatives with differing priorities based on the line of business client.