JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Global Security Technology (GST) within Corporate Technology & Risk provides strategic application development and production support to the firm wide Global Security & Investigations. This organization is responsible for all aspects of security including physical access, fraud, pre-employment processing, aviation, resilience, crisis management and other related areas. The team will develop technology solution to maintain firm’s resiliency data, manage recovery strategy for business & technology processes, crisis management, real-time reporting and monitor metrics.
As a Java Developer (Java/J2EE) for Resiliency Data Management System, you will be responsible to:
* Participate in application architecture, infrastructure and design.
* Work with team members across onshore, offshore and mentor junior developers.
* Produce realistic estimates, work with the Business Analysts, Development Manager and Project Manager to ensure that tasks are completed within estimates and variances identified early.
* Develop / Lead various application modules.
* Coordinate code migrations to move code through each environment (Development, Test and Production) with the code deployment teams
* L3 Production support - Lead Issue resolution for production systems
* 8-12+ years of extensive hands on Application Development work experience throughout the entire project lifecycle
* Strong architecture, analysis, design, coding, and code review skills with Internet applications
* Strong focus on time and resource-management, decision-making and parallel project deliveries.
* Knowledge of and experience in the implementation of design patterns and best practices
* Experience in profiling, identifying and optimizing existing code and code developed by other team members
* Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures
* Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with business analysts, solution architects, project managers and development teams.
* Financial services experience
* Technology: Core Java, J2EE, JSF, HTML5
* Application Frameworks: Primefaces, Spring including Data and Security, SOA: REST and SOAP based services using JSON/XML messages
* ETL: Informatica
* Testing Frameworks: Spring JUnit, Mockito, Power Mock, DBUnit
* Data Access Frameworks: Hibernate, iBatis, MyBatis
* Database: Oracle
* Operating Systems: Linux, Unix Solaris
* Code Repositories: SVN, GIT
* Build/Deployment Tools: Maven, Ant
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.