J.P. Morgan is a premier corporate and investment bank with a full suite of global financial services and capabilities. The world’s most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We offer strategic advice, lend money, raise capital, help manage risk, extend liquidity, buy and sell securities and provide many other banking services in markets around the world.
Description of the team
We are currently recruiting for a number of roles to support the CIB Off-boarding framework which is part of the Chief Administrative Office (CAO) within the Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB) division of JPMorgan. The objective of the group is to define a robust CIB off-boarding Operating Model in order to exit clients which have been approved by the business.
The team’s responsibilities include:
· Controls: Work with management to understand the desired risk appeptite for the retention of clients. Define appropriate controls (and policies) tactically and strategically to manage the off-boarding process. Enhance and review the controls environment on a regular basis defining action plans.
· Business Partnership: Manage Lines of Businesses (LOB) Working Group members in order to execute the tactical operate function and gain a buy in to the Strategic Off-boarding Operating Model.
· Off-boarding tactical operate: Successfully execute and deliver off-boarding initiatives, providing timely and accurate management information on status, risks and issues within the offboardingprocess and escalate any control issues.
· Off-boarding strategic project management: Work with LOB to identify and resolve issues with the current tactical process in order to plan and build a Strategic Off-boarding Operate Model.
· Technology: Participate in the development of technology, enhancements required for both operational processes and business controls and management.
· Coordinate with various LOBs to manage theexecution of client exits received from the CIB Clearing House and Clients Analytics;
· Record and communicate any objections raised by theproduct owners and LoBs .
· Coordinate the closure of accounts and the archiving of reference data
· Contribute metrics and status reporting to the management team scorecard
· Information the change management process through recommendations on streamlining and improving the Tactical Operating Model end to end approach.
· Participate in technology builds testing in order to enhance the automation of the off boarding tactical operating procedures and wider CIB Off-boarding BAU strategic operating model.
· Energetic, self motivated and effective under pressure - must enjoy the challenge of working within a fast-paced, changing and demanding working environment
· Good judgment, maturity and poise to enable interaction/influencing of senior level staff
· Able to establish good relationships rapidly with other parts of a large organization
· Knowledge /experience of CIB Products/Businesses
· Strong verbal and written communications skills ( expertise in Excel and Powerpoint)
· Strong organizational and project management skills
· Thoughtful analytical skills; able to develop, clearly present and draw conclusions
· Self-starter able to prioritize key tasks effectively
· Disciplined approach to managing processes and controls
· Strong team work skills: must be flexible in his/her work style
· Good communication skills with ability to escalate issues clearly
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.