· The Purpose of the job should convey in no more than one or two sentences a summary of the job which will clearly distinguish it from other jobs, establish the role of the job holder and the contribution he/she should make towards achieving the objectives of the AMOPD India and his/her own function. It would begin with the words: "The purpose of the job is ..."
The purpose of the job is to lead a team of quality control specialist who would perform quality control audits on
1. Mortgage Origination processes
2. Credit origination & Maintenance processes.
Quality Control team will be responsible to review loans as against set procedures and communicate audit results to responsible parties and manage errors corrected thereafter.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS AND % TIME
· This is a high level summary of the key performance areas. When completing this exercise it may be useful to start with a list of tasks that are then grouped together into key areas of responsibility.
1) Achieve daily team production targets on a consistent basis and turnaround Priority reviews within the stipulated timelines.
2) Maintain over 99.5% internal and 100% external accuracy at team level on a consistent basis.
3) Impart process level trainings.
4) Maintain high hygiene standards in the team and ensure team follows all process controls with no lapses.
5) Responsible for MIS reporting, Data Analysis & preparing Business Reviews on a regular basis.
6) Identify & escalate issues on assigned reviews and escalate exceptions, procedure gaps to team leader or supervisor in a timely manner.
7) Interact with different stakeholders to resolve process issues and play key role in adding process controls and efficiencies.
8) 80% of the daily productive time to be spent on processing and 20% people management and other non BAU activities
· Minimum qualifications specify the minimum qualifications required to do the job and do not indicate desirable qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree/ Post Graduate Degree in Commerce or Science
· Minimum experience should indicate the minimum experience required to do the job. It should not indicate experience required to fully perform the job.
· 4 to 5 years of experience in US Mortgage Originations. At least 1 year of team management experience.
· Key competencies must indicate competencies essential to do the job.
· Strong analytical ability and influencing skills
· Strong oral, written, presentation and facilitation skills
· Ability to thrive in a rapidly evolving environment and be self motivating
· Proven ability to form strong relationships and partnerships
· Should be highly organized, efficient and proactive.
· Excellent prioritization, planning and time management
· Proven ability to work well both as an individual and part of a team.
· Detail oriented with ability to set goals for self and team, meet objectives, take initiatives and complete task within deadlines.
· Understanding of Risk & Compliance Documents.
· Must have organizational, planning and problem solving skills.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.