J.P. Morgan Private Bank
Investment Specialist Associate
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. We serve millions of U.S. consumers and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients. We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
The J.P. Morgan Private Bank, which includes both the Ultra High Net Worth and High Net Worth businesses, offers individuals and families personalized, comprehensive financial solutions that integrate sophisticated investment management, capital markets, trust and banking capabilities and was recognized in February 2015 by Euromoney as the #1 Private Bank for High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worth individuals in the United States. We have more than 1,800 client advisors in 120 offices in 11 countries and 25 states.
Provide support to Investors in all facets. The Investor is responsible for helping the Banker win new clients and deepen and strengthen existing client relationships through advising on investment solutions.
· Support investment reviews with clients to validate the clients' current investment objectives and prepare recommendations of appropriate investment products
· Assist with development of investment policy statements and advice on asset allocation
· Build excellent working relationships with internal clients
· Adhere to internal and external policies and procedures regarding securities transactions and code of conduct
· Support coordination of sales effort with Investors
· Coachable professional with good "business sense" and an energetic/dynamic personality
· Ability to work both independently and as a team player
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills
· Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively
· Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment
· Exceptional problem-solving skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Internet/Intranet
· Ability to learn proprietary software and databases
· Bachelors degree required
· Series 7 & 63 required for position
· Capital markets or institutional brokerage experience
JP Morgan Chase offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JP Morgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.