Background / Core Competencies:
• Team Management –Demonstrated ability of managing negotiating with virtual teams in a fast paced environments
• Project Management Experience – 5-7 years track record of successful project execution and delivery
• Industry Knowledge –Working knowledge of alternative investment vehicles as well as prime brokerage, custody, fund administration operations
• Subject Matter Expertise –Working knowledge of securities products
• Planning, Organization & Planning –Demonstrated ability to track and monitor multiple deliverables, and provide clarity and guidance to stakeholders
• Client Engagement and Presentation –Demonstrated experience interacting directly with stakeholders at all levels, utilizing excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Relationship Development –Establish and develop partnerships to drive results
• Analysis and Problem Solving –Demonstrated ability identify relevant issues , problem solving, good critical thinking and decision making skills
• Technology Applications –Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Diversity/Veteran
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.