JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Global Security Technology (GST) within Corporate Technology & Risk provides strategic application development and production support to the firm wide Global Security & Investigations. This organization is responsible for all aspects of security including physical access, fraud, pre-employment processing, aviation, resilience, crisis management and other related areas. The team will develop technology solution to maintain firm’s resiliency data, manage recovery strategy for business & technology processes, crisis management, real-time reporting and monitor metrics.
As Front-End Web Developer for GST you will act as a core engineer for web development frameworks and deliver intuitive user experiences.
Developer Personality and Profile:
- You enjoy creating simple, yet elegant front-end frameworks
- You enjoy creative and technical discussions, and collaborate with your fellow team, driving to consensus and friendly agreement
- If you're stuck, you ask for help. If someone else is stuck, you offer a helping hand
- If unable to complete a deliverable within a reasonable time period, you can simplify the task at hand to ensure timely delivery
- At least 6-8 years of web development in a production environment
- Strong HTML, HTML5, CSS and CSS3 experience
- 1-2 years AngularJS experience
- Agile delivery experience (continuous integration and Jenkins build)
- SVN or GIT repo experience
- Responsive design and mobile HTML5 apps
- Flexbox Grid experience
- Bower, Node, Grunt experience
- web performance and site acceleration experience
- web metrics experience (Google Analytics, Omniture SiteCatalyst)
- experience building core UI frameworks and libraries utilized by other dev teams
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.