J.P. Morgan Private Bank is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, capabilities and products to high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals and families around the world. The Private Bank addresses every facet of wealth management including investment management and brokerage, tax and estate planning, banking and credit, capital raising, and specialty wealth advisory services. J.P. Morgan was named Best Private Bank Overall in the United States for the sixth consecutive year by Euromoney in February 2015 and the Best Private Bank Globally.
The Client Transition Team Specialist will join a team that provides centralized project support for our critical regulatory and coverage alignment initiatives, as well as day-to-day support for special procedures like client transfers, contributions through the Donor Advised Fund and decedent processing. Activities include exiting relationships, closing accounts, transferring ownership within JPMorgan Chase, transferring assets, updating coverage indicators and facilitating charitable contribution requests from clients through a third-party fund. This role will include some client communication. The Client Transition Team specialist works in a team-oriented environment with client service associates, integrated team members, operations and technology teams to fulfill requests. The ideal candidate will be passionate about client service and will use communication and relationship management skills to ensure an exceptional level of client satisfaction.
- Manage transactions and inquiries accurately, within established deadlines and in accordance with firm and business policies and procedures, as well as applicable FINRA and other federal regulations
- Use a high level of customer service skills
- Research, follow-up and resolve inquiries and issues through effective interaction with JPMC teams and other staff in a timely and professional manner
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- College degree or equivalent financial services/banking industry experience preferred
- Client service experience preferred
- Work with clients to secure transaction instructions and complete activities
- Ability to make independent decisions about complex issues and solutions
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), general comfort level with Internet/Intranet usage and ability to learn proprietary software and databases