About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. Information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The Global Compliance Operations (GCO) organization provides management and oversight associated with operational support for Global Compliance including the development of operational centers of excellence for compliance functions which are operational in nature including: Alert Operations (Level 1 Alerts Disposition), OFAC/Client Screening, Due Diligence, Look-Backs, Disclosure of Interest, Personal Account Dealing, and Licensing & Registration.
Our team- Data Management
Ensure complete and accurate firm-wide consumer and wholesale transaction data is provided from authoritative sources which are utilized for primary AML/Compliance functions such as Transaction Monitoring & Investigations, Risk Assessment & Customer Due Diligence and Employee Compliance & Regulatory Reporting functions such as Disclosure of Interest, Trade Surveillance and Employee Compliance
The Trade Surveillance Data team is specific pillar analyzing data quality from LOB source systems used in Trade Surveillance Monitoring via Actimize.
Data Management Operations (DMO) team is responsible for ensuring the highest quality of data for Corporate Compliance Reporting, Surveillance and Monitoring.
The DMO team partner globally with the following groups in support of this function:
• Back Office & Middle Office Operations teams across the Corporate Investment Bank and Asset Management.
• LOB & Compliance Technology groups (Operate and AD).
• Global Compliance Operations
• Compliance & Project Management Office.
The team is responsible for data validations & reconciliation across inbound data feeds to identify data quality issues, complete impact assessment and remediate through the Defect Governance framework.
The Data Management Analyst is required to work in the EMEA team responsible for the Trade Surveillance and Transaction Monitoring Data Management pillars.
• Partner with various functions (Tech, Ops & Compliance) to document data issues, perform analysis and determine remediation plans.
• Monitor the data quality and completeness of feed/files into and throughout the Compliance environment.
• Understand how the data is utilized in Trade Surveillance &/or Transaction Monitoring and the impact to the downstream Compliance monitoring.
• Oversight of the Defect Management process ensuring adherence to the Defect Governance Model.
• Build out processes and adequate controls ensuring consistency across regions and other Data Pillars within the Compliance Operations group.
• Track all data quality issues and provide metrics reporting on progress to both regional and global stakeholders.
• Engage Data Management projects team to support the monthly testing cycle.
• Experience in an Operations environment (preferably with a focus on ensuring data quality).
• Trade Product knowledge (Credit, Rates, Equities, etc) &/or Treasury Services experience.
• Experience leading and/or managing a team.
• Experience in defining/documenting new processes ensuring appropriate Controls framework.
• Experience in an end to end exception management process; preferably in resolving data quality issues.
• Effective analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Excellent communication, influencing and relationship building skills.
• Highly disciplined individual, self-motivated, and delivery focused
• Intermediate Excel skills required for data analysis (e.g. use of pivot tables and v-lookups)
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills with proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Visio
• Business Objects / SQL experience.
• Knowledge of ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) an advantage.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.