About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan Investor Services combines Financing & Prime Brokerage, Custody & Fund Services, and Clearing, Collateral Management and Execution under a common umbrella. These businesses occupy top-tier competitive positions. Investor Services employs more than 14,000 people globally and generates more than $6 billion in annual revenue.
The Client Implementation team is responsible for all hedge fund, private equity and mutual fund onboarding engagements in the J.P. Morgan Americas region. The team leads projects by coordinating the requisite onboarding activities of related in-scope J.P. Morgan line of business onboarding teams for seamless client fund conversions and launches. As key point of onboarding contact, escalation and reporting, the team through the creation of a repeatable and scalable process ensures a consistent onboarding client experience.
The implementation manager will independently manage multiple alternative onboarding engagements consisting of private equity, hedge funds, 40 Act mutual funds or Hybrids. This highly visible role demands frequent client contact, as well working closely with J.P. Morgan client service teams and key internal project stakeholders. The manager will also be required to establish and meet project milestones, identify project risks and take corrective actions to mitigate identified risks. The role will also seek to facilitate discussions and contribute to the development of non standard solutions necessary to accommodate certain key client operational nuances and limitations.
• Lead large and complex onboarding engagements
• Conduct internal/external discussions to develop the master project plan
• Engage requisite stakeholders during periodic calls to evaluate progress, discuss and provide project updates
• Knowledge of required onboarding documentation and tasks
• Meet established deadlines and communicate delays to stakeholders
• Effective prioritisation, tracking and reporting on multiple implementation projects
• Prepare and participate in client pitch presentations
• Prepare management reports, contribute to and adhere to operational controls
• Participate in ad hoc projects and business initiatives
• Team Management –Demonstrated ability of managing negotiating with virtual teams in a fast paced environments
• Project Management Experience –Minimum of 5 years track record of successful project execution and delivery
• Industry Knowledge –Working knowledge of alternative investment vehicles as well as prime brokerage, custody, fund administration operations
• Subject Matter Expertise –Working knowledge of securities products
• Organization & Planning –Demonstrated ability to track and monitor multiple deliverables, and provide clarity and guidance to stakeholders
• Client Engagement and Presentation –Demonstrated experience interacting directly with stakeholders at all levels, utilizing excellent written and verbal communication skills
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Diversity/Veteran
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.