DescriptionJ.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering innovative and intelligent solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years and we keep their interests foremost in our minds at all times. This combination of product strength, intellectual capital and character sets us apart as an industry leader. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a global financial services firm with assets of $2.0 trillion.Wholesale Client Onboarding (WCOB) is a global team with locations in major cities such as New York, Chicago, London, Bournemouth, Hong Kong and Singapore. The team works closely with Sales, Operations, Credit, Legal and Compliance to ensure efficient and timely on-boarding to the JP Morgan infrastructure. WCOB plays a critical role in introducing new clients to our organization as well as ensuring full due diligence adheres to regulatory obligations for new and existing clients.The global focus on anti-money laundering and KYC is increasing and leading to new roles and opportunities within JP Morgan. CIB is establishing a market-leading function to help manage the regulatory risks involved in the KYC due diligence process. This is a green-field opportunity for the right individuals to work in a fast paced dynamic team and to help identify and establish best practice within JP Morgan and the industry.The Case Leads will be responsible for managing the end to end client onboarding process. They will laisse with The Front Office and Clients to initiate requests and effectively manage the request through to completion. The role will be focused on providing a high level of Client Service to manage expectations, working to tight deadlines and ensuring that all KYC and AML policies are adhered.Responsibilities
- Manage the end to end client onboarding process.
- Liaise with Business to collect documents and ensure all KYC requirements are met whilst Onboarding the client.
- Review of the Client Onboarding Request to ensure minimum information and documentation has been provided.
- Oversee non-KYC activities associated with Client Onboarding (Legal/Credit)
- Pipeline Management, Conduct regularly meetings with business management to discuss pipelines, provide MIS, and prioritize KYC requests.
- Provide single point of contact/escalation to stakeholders.
- Defines/drives the strategic direction of the function, involved in discussions on moving the function forward in terms of technology and processes
- Actively partners across LOBs/functions to drive the risk/control agenda; participate in appropriate control forums
- Develops/supports preventative processes to strengthen the control framework and monitors for potential process failures or weaknesses.
- Attend regular stakeholder meetings and client visits.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.