JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Global Security Technology (GST) within Corporate Technology & Risk provides strategic application development and production support to the firm wide Global Security & Investigations. This organization is responsible for all aspects of security including physical access, fraud, pre-employment processing, aviation, resilience, crisis management and other related areas. The team will develop technology solution to maintain firm’s resiliency data, manage recovery strategy for business & technology processes, crisis management, real-time reporting and monitor metrics.
As a User Experience Lead and Designer you will help define and drive the UX and Design strategies and road map for the GST organization. You will provide intuitive user experiences, digital design artifacts and service delivery expertise.
- partner with UX and CSS engineering teams to create digital experiences
- mobile-first mindset; focus on responsive and intuitive designs
- conduct stakeholder and end-user interviews
- document user feedback, developing personas and user stories
- product development expertise; ability to determine featureset and prioritize features
- develop site maps, organizational models, wireframes and composites (for all digital channels; web, tablet, mobile, kiosk)
- conduct A/B testing and user studies
- confer with other UX teams to gain consensus when necessary
- recommend and document the user experience, UI behaviors and design
- 5+ years as user experience lead
- 5+ years design experience
- ability to influence and gain design consensus
- ability to simplify business user interfaces
- ability to deliver design revs quickly, without getting stuck in "design analysis paralysis" (know when the design is good enough)
- experience with Agile delivery models
- A/B and multivariate testing experience
- ability to create clickable prototypes
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.