· Experience with all phase of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) involving Systems Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation.
· Experience in Database Modeling and Database Architecture
· Develop and maintain a real time data warehouse environment
· Proficient on Type 2 Dimension Data modeling and Historical ETL using SSIS 2008 R2
· Develop and support SQL server database objects and code for BAU Support.
· Develop and support SSIS integration jobs required to manage integration between application databases and the data warehouse
· Develop and support SSAS Cubes and related processing tasks.
· Develop and support SSRS reports.
· Knowledge on tools like MS SQL Profiler, Query execution plan, Index Tuning Wizard, Windows performance for monitoring and tuning SQL Server performance.
· Provide and maintain documentation for all developed objects and processes.
· Follow and propose data designs and architecture.
· Participate in technical discussion with all the stakeholders effectively
· Adherence to quality standards and procedures
· Responsible for unit testing and bug fixing of code.
· Partner with global team members and internal clients, providing expert-level input on technical challenges and project development roadmaps
§ 5-7 years of total experience in MSBI(SSIS , SSAS , SSRS) and SQL Server 2008
§ Good knowledge of data warehousing concepts, database design and development principles.
§ Team player with strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and communication skills
§ Highly competent technically with significant, hands-on expertise in technical architecture and delivery of data warehousing concepts
§ Engineering / Post graduate study in quantitative/technical fields preferred
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.