JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Global Security Technology (GST) within Corporate Technology & Risk provides strategic application development and production support to the firm wide Global Security & Investigations. This organization is responsible for all aspects of security including physical access, fraud, pre-employment processing, aviation, resilience, crisis management and other related areas. The team will develop technology solution to maintain firm’s resiliency data, manage recovery strategy for business & technology processes, crisis management, real-time reporting and monitor metrics.
As a Data API and Integrations Lead you will help define and drive Data API strategy and road map for the GST organization. You will provide API architecture, implementation and service delivery expertise.
Additional responsibilities include:
* Participating in solutions discussions from concept - implementation
* Create APIs from specifications to implementation, optimizing for low-latency, scalability, security and performance
* Produce realistic estimates, work with the Business Analysts, Development Managers and Project Manager to ensure that tasks are completed within estimates and variances identified early
* Actively participate in API software reviews, demos, and ensure solutions meet the needs of the business
* Elicit requirements from integration teams, develop canonical form, drive consensus
* Innovate utilizing latest API standards, tools and technologies
* 8+ years of software development experience, with a focus on RESTful APIs
* 6+ years production applications experience
* Agile delivery experience
* Strong software architecture, analysis, design and development skills
* Experience driving software best practices
* SVN or GIT Code Repository experience
* Operating Systems experience on Windows or Linux, prefer Unix too
* Financial services experience
* NoSQL Experience (CouchDB, MongoDB, Cassandra)
* RDBMS experience
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.