JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at
As a Chase employee, you’ll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, you’ll put others first, do what’s right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next – for you and for us.
Chase is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings. Chase is investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels. The ambition is to position Chase as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments and to enable Chase to deliver the highly personalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect.
The online and mobile channels for Chase currently support more than 32 million active customers; 9 million customers interact with us daily, making Chase the most visited banking portal in the US. Within Consumer and Community Banking, the Digital IT team is responsible for setting and executing strategies that align with business objectives and drive innovation across Chase Online and Mobile, helping to establish the best Digital banking customer experience in the industry.
As Quality Assurance Analyst will be instrumental in and responsible for developing high quality Automation scripts with Selenium, Cucumber that address business needs, Should have a Sound understanding and Knowledge of BDD and ATDD framework.
1. Partner with QA,BSA and DEV for dependencies - to ensure ‘In-Sprint’ automation
2. Participate in planning and Stand-Up meetings with QA/BSA to understand requirements, define automation scope and plan for the same.
3. Partner with DEV to build page-objects for automation scripts early in the sprint – for quick turnaround in development.
4. Work with QA on creating Features and Scenarios for each story.
5. Create step definitions for the Gherkins written by QA Engineer
6. Identify the common Gherkin and include it in the Gherkin dictionary
7. Work parallel with QA Engineer to create test scenario.
8. Resolve issues discovered by QA/BSA/UAT during sprint
9. Demo automated scripts to team / product owner.
10. Facilitate CI for scenarios tagged as regression.
11. Analyze CI failures and work with QA/BSA to log defects (as applicable)
· 2+ years of experience working with full SDLC
· 2+ years of hands on experience with Automation development using Selenium or/and Cucumber /LISA ad Service virtualization.
· Knowledge of quality assurance principles, techniques and tools desired
· Experience with participating in SCRUM team as Test Engineer.
· Hands on experience on with Test cycle management tools like JIRA/HP ALM
· Working knowledge on CI tools such as Jenkins / Bamboo
· Experience in testing SOAP / REST services.
· Must be detail oriented and capable of analyzing issues from the perspective of customers/users
· Must work collaboratively with BSA/Developers and proactively identify defects during each Iteration / Sprint.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.