Compliance BA for Disclosure Of Interest
Global Compliance plays a critical role in the successful execution of the firm’s compliance mission. The Compliance function ensures the development and maintenance of a strong compliance culture by developing and maintaining program infrastructure that identifies measures and monitors adherence with applicable laws, regulations and rules that govern our business globally. Compliance teams work closely with business, legal, risk, and audit functions to provide expertise on regulatory compliance matters, assess and measure compliance and related risk and, monitor and test the adequacy of the firm’s compliance control environment.
Global Compliance Programs is a team of experienced program and project management professionals dedicated to planning, executing and delivering strategic process improvement and technology initiatives on behalf of Global Compliance. Project managers and business analysts partner with Compliance senior management to analyze and assess current state compliance operations, identify and prioritize improvement opportunities (technical and operational) and manage the end-to-end implementation of the target state vision. This team works closely with Compliance, Compliance Operations, Business and Technology leaders across all lines of business, including Corporate & Investment Banking, Asset Management, Commercial Banking and Consumer & Community Banking, to drive strategic change across the organization.
Global Compliance Programs is seeking a highly qualified business analyst to assist project managers in the execution of strategic projects designed to strengthen the Compliance organization.
JP Morgan Chase is developing a new strategic platform to support Disclosure of Interest reporting for the over 200 reporting regimes across 120 countries. Disclosure of Interest includes report types such as: substantial holdings, take over panel, short selling, and sensitive industry.
The program is entering the testing phase of the platform. Candidates will work with Project Managers, Compliance, Compliance Operations, Data Management Operations and Compliance Technology to support the UAT phase of the program.
Successful candidates will:
- Provide quality assurance over documented defects
- Analyze and Consolidate defects globally
- Conduct research to determine if additional requirement gathering is necessary
- Facilitate regional calls with end users
5) Facilitate reporting defect metrics
6) Support project managers with defect management
- The candidate should demonstrate ability to develop relationships across multiple teams, and at all levels of an organization and work on project teams and multiple work streams in a changing environment
- Exceptional communication skills both written and spoken
- Ensure project initiatives meet desired business results
- Assist in documenting business requirements, monitor system development activities and assist in the documentation user acceptance testing plans and scripts for technology implementations
- A minimum of 4 years working in a corporate environment, preferably at a financial institution
- Working knowledge of traded products specifically equities, warrants, options
- Bachelor degree required
- Solid analytical skills and writing skills, to include experience in writing specifications
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills
- Inquisitive, tenacious and investigative; able to follow through on all aspects of the analysis from detection to solution
- Keen attention to detail, ability to complete work at extremely high level of accuracy
- Demonstrated skill at prioritizing multiple tasks and working to stated timeframes
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to work independently including sound business judgment to escalate/help resolve issues as needed; agility in a fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for work
- Experience using Excel and/or Microsoft Access
- Experience working with/in Compliance, Operations, Finance, Risk, or Control functions also a plus
- 2+ years experience in Project Management/User Acceptance Testing is desirable
- Understanding of project management methodologies and tools would be an asset
- Knowledge of HP defect management tool QC would be a plus
Primary Location: IN-Bangalore
Working Hours: 1:30 pm to 10:30 pm IST