CIB Operations – Associate, Wholesale Client Onboarding KYC Due Diligence / Quality AssuranceJ.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering innovative and intelligent solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years and we keep their interests foremost in our minds at all times. This combination of product strength, intellectual capital and character sets us apart as an industry leader. J.P. Morgan is part of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a global financial services firm with assets of $2.0 trillion.DescriptionThis position will be responsible for identifying and monitoring quality controls/processes in the end-to-end Wholesale Bank Client Onboarding (WCOB) Process for new and existing business and remediation efforts. This individual will work in close partnership with the client sales teams, on-boarding and operations management to ensure accurate and complete data quality and compliance with regulatory requirements.Key Responsibilities
- Evaluation of the end-to-end process to assist in setting strategies and practices to develop a zero defect culture.
- Oversight over onboarding activity to perform reviews of AML/KYC activities such as client profiles and related metrics, identify data quality issues, and monitor resolution.
- Performs root cause analysis and identify solutions and best practices.
- Manage KYC QA activities for new and existing business and multiple remediation efforts concurrently within designated timeframes and quality standards.
- Knowledge management for KYC policy, procedures and training material updates and changes, and also assist in train on-boarding teams.
- Ensure KYC policies and procedures are accurate and comply with regulatory requirements.
- Partners with management to establish and update KPIs for onboarding processes, monitors performance to identify significant areas of concerns and oversees actions necessary to address issues.
- Ensure appropriate data available to produce defect reports on a regular basis.
- Build a strong working relationship with Operations, Multiple Lines of Business, Audit, Compliance, and Technology.
- Evaluate and monitor the impact of Industry changes, and new and enhanced offerings along with JPM infrastructure changes.
- Able to influence others.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Results oriented and tenaciou.
- Promotes teamwork both within and across groups.
- Ability to adapt to change
- 5+ years experience in financial institution.
- 5+ years in identifying and/or implementing financial and/or operational controls with AML/KYC expertise.JP Morgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.JP Morgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.