About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
CIB Business Architecture and Transformation is a dedicated team of project and client facing resources focused on large scale change initiatives to address Industry, Client and Business requirements across the Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB). The group provides a unique mix of project skills and product experience that are not tied to a specific business enabling it to provide a consistent, high-quality and responsive approach to the way we manage and execute change across the firm.
We are actively seeking a senior Visual Designer to assist in our efforts to create world class products for the JP Morgan Markets Platform and its various digital properties. We’re looking for a dynamic, energetic visual designer to join the JPMM Operations Task Manager Product Team. J.P. Morgan Markets (JPMM) is the firm’s flagship client facing platform that provides seamless access to critical functionality across the trade lifecycle; from research, analytics and structuring to trading and post-trade functionality, across markets globally.
· Deliver engaging, world class, ‘pixel perfect’ visual designs for a range of JPMM applications, including JPMM Core applications.
· Oversee the implementation of JPMM visual standards.
· Provide creative direction and oversee the creation of consistent unified end-to-end visual design solutions.
· Be a champion and evangelist for UX and Visual Design disciplines, and act as an advocate for the user.
· Actively participate in design strategy, product definition, and roadmap planning along with product team members, business, and technology representatives.
· Collaborate with IAs, IxDs, Product Managers and BAs to produce UI specifications based on business requirements, feedback from customers, as well as insight from internal business representatives.
· Work closely with the JPMM UI Design Standards team to produce UI specifications that follow, and contribute, to our pattern libraries.
· Work with internal stakeholders to ensure that UI designs are in line with business deliverables.
· Work in partnership with technology teams to ensure that requirements are clearly communicated, actionable and implemented as specified.
· Oversee and manage external creative agency relationships and resources related to design initiatives.
· Understand an array of features and experiences
· Provide competitor analysis, and understand complex needs in different markets.
· Contribute to the development and refinement of Visual Design frameworks, libraries and collaboration tools.
· Contribute to, and drive, visual design quality across products, devices and territories.
The ideal candidate will be:
· Ability to work across multiple projects in parallel
Desired skills and experience:
· Experience of:
o Working autonomously, collaboratively and expeditiously within large multi-disciplinary teams
o Delivering projects from concept to final frontend code
o Translating requirements / wireframes into compelling designs
o Providing clear and thorough specifications for development teams to implement
o Delivering compelling designs that conform to brand guidelines
o Presenting complex concepts simply
o Design workshop facilitation
o Lean and agile development practices
· Experience with standard industry tools; such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), HTML/CSS, and rapid prototyping tools (i.e. Axure)
· Web, mobile and desktop product application design and delivery
· 5+ years of experience in leading design and/or user experience teams
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a design related subject; or relative experience
· Experience within Financial Services preferable but not essential
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.