JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operating in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
JPMorgan Chase began operations in the Philippines in 1961 with a representative office. Since then, the firm has expanded its presence into a fully integrated franchise, comprising Investment Banking, Treasury and Securities Services, Equity Sales and Research and Trading operations. JPMorgan Chase & Co. has a number of legal entities operating in the country, including the Manila branch of the bank, which has a commercial banking license as well as a derivatives license, and a securities company with a seat on the Philippine Stock Exchange.
In 2005, the firm established a Global Service Center in Manila which provides support for the customers and operations services of the firm's retail and wholesale businesses. Currently, it operates in Makati (Zuellig Building), Bonifacio Global City (Net Quad and Net Plaza) and Cebu (eBloc Tower).
Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
GENERAL LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY:
· Demonstrates extensive regulatory compliance knowledge and possesses compliance testing skills specific to Consumer and Community Banking (CCB).
· Manages and conducts regulatory compliance reviews and continuous monitoring efforts by evaluating line of business internal controls through the performance of testing/validations of local laws and regulatory control environment requirements at Global Service Center (GSC) locations in India and the Philippines.
· Participates in Compliance testing reviews of the CCB LOBs in accordance with the established compliance testing program. This includes the testing of procedures, documenting results, conclusions, recommendations and distributing compliance testing review reports.
· Generally interfaces with senior and middle line management.
· Typically makes decisions independently but discusses unusual or complex issues with compliance management.
· Establish and maintain a consistent dialog and relationship with compliance testing peers in the United States.
· Accountable to local Chief Compliance Officers for status updates and reporting for all testing activity being performed at GSC locations in India and the Philippines.
Experienced professional with former Consumer facing business compliance, audit, Quality Assurance or exam experience.
· Candidates will have an established knowledge of local laws and regulatory control environment at GSC locations in India and/or the Philippines.
· Candidates are fully knowledgeable of applicable federal and state regulations specific to consumer LOB functions, including but not limited to Regulation Z, UDAAP, Regulation B, FCRA and Privacy.
· Excellent decision maker with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
· Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and resource management skills.
· Familiarity with database languages in order to perform analytics and select transactional testing samples is a plus.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.