JPMorgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our client's needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries, and hold leadership
positions across our businesses We have an exceptions team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are one of the most respected financial institutions in the world - and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
Domain: We are part of Risk & Finance Technology line of business. Our group is responsible for providing risk measurement and reporting services for the firm. We measure market, credit risk, and other aspects of financial risk, provide stress-testing services for the firm's trading portfolios and produce risk metrics that are used across front office, middle office, and several senior managers across the firm.
• Liaison between the Business and IT teams
• Defining Business requirements and be able to propose solutions.
• Ensuring technical specifications meet the needs of the business
• Manage projects end to end and manage multiple deliverables at a given time.
• Oversight of application deployment/implementation
• Troubleshoot issues, solving independently or escalating to development team
• Proactively identify new opportunities and act on them, including identifying automation opportunities
• Maintain and continuously improve control procedures.
• Provide level 3 support to the clients in a timely fashion.
• Should have 6-8 years experience as a Business Analyst.
• Advanced PC skills, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Excellent presentation skills including oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytic and problem solving skills
• Personable, able to interface with senior management in Business and IT, as well as technical colleagues
• Enthusiastic, motivated team player
• Plus if the candidate has prior knowledge of Entitlements
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.