JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Global Security Technology (GST) within Corporate Technology & Risk provides strategic application development and production support to the firm wide Global Security & Investigations. This organization is responsible for all aspects of security including physical access, fraud, pre-employment processing, aviation, resilience, crisis management and other related areas. The team will develop technology solution to maintain firm’s resiliency data, manage recovery strategy for business & technology processes, crisis management, real-time reporting and monitor metrics.
As a SharePoint Developer, you will be responsible to:
* Participate in application architecture, infrastructure and design.
* Work with team members across onshore, offshore and mentor junior developers.
* Produce realistic estimates, work with the Business Analysts, Development Manager and Project Manager to ensure that tasks are completed within estimates and variances identified early.
* Develop / Lead various application modules.
* 6-8+ years experience with hands on Application Development (.NET or J2EE) work experience throughout the entire project lifecycle
* 1-3 years SharePoint development experience
* Strong architecture, analysis, design, coding, and code review skills with Internet applications
* Strong focus on time and resource-management, decision-making and parallel project deliveries.
* Knowledge of and experience in the implementation of design patterns and best practices
* Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with business analysts, solution architects, project managers and development teams.
* Financial services experience
* Code Repositories: SVN, GIT
* RDBMS Database experience (Oracle, SQL)
* CMS experience
* SiteCore experience
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.