About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients' needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries, and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are one of the most respected financial institutions in the world - and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
The role of the EMEA Product lead is to set the strategic direction of the EMEA business, develop new products for the business and work with prospects and clients on new services. The ideal candidate is an energetic strategic thinker, with deep knowledge of the ETF Services who can define, develop, deliver market leading ETF products that enhance client satisfaction, support sustainable business growth and deliver positive shareholder value add (SVA).
They should also be fluent in market and financial analysis, resourceful and execution-driven. Strong cross-functional/business collaboration skills are required as they will work across multiple teams within the bank. Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, and written and verbal communication skills are a must. Also important are the ability to: synthesize large amounts of information into crisp recommendations; present and defend recommendations to a variety of audiences; manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion effectively.
As an ETF Product Manager you will work with the Custody and Fund Services teams, clients, internal business partners, external vendors and industry forums to manage, support and grow our product offerings. In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide strategic leadership to define and document the EMEA strategy and execute the plan
- Manage ongoing business activity and strategic direction for the EMEA region.
- Work with business partners in Finance, Sales, Operations and Risk Management to manage the day to day of the business.
- Actively prospecting for new business opportunities
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of existing product capabilities and designing innovative solutions to new opportunities to build a scalable, efficient market leading service offering in EMEA
- Work closely with Product development and Technology to ensure successful development and implementation of new products and product enhancements
- Represent JPMorgan’s thought leadership externally in industry events and through published articles for clients and media events
- Developing a competitor analysis plan
- Understand the latest ETF Industry trends to inform and drive growth
The successful candidate will have a deep experience of the European ETF marketplace, either through working in a similar product development role, or in an operations or client facing role. The successful candidate will exhibit the following skills:
- Third level qualification
- Strong independent contributor who is comfortable working in a self-directed mode on multiple assignments
- Vocal in challenging business as usual operating models and recommending innovative product improvements
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong written and presentation skills, ability to represent JPMorgan at industry forums
- Ability to devise creative solutions in response to client requests and strategic product goals
- Ability to map proposed product solutions against a diverse and complex technology and operations platform
- A strong team player and an ability to work in teams distributed across the globe, ability to influence across multi teams
- Current and practical knowledge of the Funds Services business with a specific focus on Exchange Traded Funds
- Ability to manage relationships with external vendors
- Ability to move product initiatives forward in a cross-functional and matrixed organizational model
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan Investor Services combines Financing & Prime Brokerage, Custody & Fund Services, and Clearing, Collateral Management and Execution under a common umbrella. These businesses occupy top-tier competitive positions; the combination provides an expanded, integrated and best-in-class suite of end-to end capabilities. Investor Services employs more than 14,000 people around the world and generates more than $6 Billion in annual revenue.
J.P. Morgan Fund Services provides fund accounting and fund administration services to asset managers for pooled vehicles across multiple jurisdictions across the globe. Fund Services at J.P. Morgan is one of the largest providers in the industry and a leader in providing services to complex fund structures including liquid alternatives and servicing complex asset classes. Today, we have over $1.1 trillion in assets under administration and over 1,700 portfolios.